Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopping, Shopping then fever :S

Yesterday we went for a nice day out shopping. I am normally totally against it but I havent been out much the last couple of weeks so it was nice. First in the morning I went training, then we had a meeting about a fence between us and our neighbours, then it was time to go out!

We went to Brio of course looking for the play oven :) we found one there luckily and bought the last one in red. Then we found some pots and pans and other bits and pieces which went together well. After that we carried on shopping for different things, and ended up at Ikea drinking tea and having a bit of cake. It was really nice :)

Something told me that William wasnt feeling too well though, he wasnt his usual self. When we got home we thought he was tired, however after waking him up later on we realised he was ill :( Fever again, it must really be timed with when he is getting his teeth. I really hope it passes quickly! my parents are coming today to visit, they are here for two weeks but I am sure they would love to see him today too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home