Thursday, August 14, 2008

Meccano lives on

I know its early, but when its on sale I cant help myself, I have already bought a number of sets of Lego taht he cant play with for another few years, but its just.. so much fun :D its like an addiction.

Today I found two sets of Meccano, one super dupa mega edition that had 700 something odd pieces and an engine, and one that had a couple of hundred pieces. It reminds me so much of my own childhood, I loved building and taking things apart, and if the last couple of months is anything to go by, I think he will too :)

Today we didnt do much, did some laundry, ate food, went into work, bought some Meccano, then I went training, but it seems like I wore him out, because normally he goes to sleep at 8-8:30pm, today at 7:15pm he couldnt keep his eyes open and he said nothing when A put him to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home