Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Better after a good nights sleep

Today W didnt wake up until 9:30 am after a good long nights sleep, today he is much much happier, me too :) I managed to go traiing yesterday and get some much needed exercise. Now we have had breakfast, walked around the house together and listened to some Iron Maiden. Now W is sitting on my lap and trying to play with my wallet and the keyboard. when I say play with I mean open, pull everything out and destroy :D

Now as a total surprise he came to me and wanted a long nice hug. I am so glad his grandparents (my parents) are coming over now this Sunday, it seems like such a long time since they came even if it wasnt. He has grown a lot and is doing a lot of new things since the last time. Now its time for us to go and brush our teeth and soon my friend M will come over for Coffee :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home