Sunday, August 17, 2008

A day out!

I am a bit late writing these so I will just assume its Friday today :). Today (Friday) we hade a really nice day all of us. We went to visit a friend who has two kids of her own. We have been friends for about 8 years now but we dont spend much time together now which is a shame.

Me and W had a really nice time there, we went to the park, played with toys and really enjoyed ourselves. he was really tired when we got home. We got some nice food too and M's youngest son was so cute. It makes you want more :)

Now I realise we have to get a play oven and pots and pans for W, he keeps playing with ours in and out of the cupboard, in and out, there he was fascinated by their Brio oven and pots and pans. Maybe I will go and get some on the way home! :) Although I am a bit stressed today so we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home